In Collaboration with Aadhar Housing finance limited, Y4D organized a free medical health Camp with an aim to provide free medical and surgical services to poor communities living in remote rural or urban slum areas by a mobile team with varieties of medical specialized services across 7 States of India. It is the moral responsibility and obligation to treat each patient regardless of their income, race, or social status. The main objective of a medical camp is to provide initial care to people in life-threatening conditions(COVID-19) which reflects the unique strengths and goals of medical ethics. Other objectives are as stated below :
- Provide free and high-quality medical services for the poor population.
- Working as an emergency team in disasters.
- Raise health awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and non-communicable
- Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centers.
- Evaluate the living conditions and determine the obstacles and challenges to work on solving their problems.
- Refer medical cases towards surgeries if required.
Designed and developed by Unichronic Systems Pvt Ltd